Website Terms & Conditions
Version: 7th November 2018
Access to and use of www.inspired-is.com (“Website”) is provided by Inspired Information Services Limited on the terms and conditions set out below. By accessing and using the Website, you will be bound by these terms. Please note that these terms are subject to change from time to time, so should be checked regularly. Continued use of this Website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms and conditions.
You acknowledge that you shall use the Website only for lawful purposes, for your own personal or internal business use.
All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights on this Website are vested in Inspired Information Services Limited or its licensors. All copyright notices in any original materials must be retained.
Except for information related to your personal data (e.g. information provided in contact forms), you grant Inspired Information Services Limited a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, copy, reproduce, process, modify, publish, transmit and display any content that you submit on the Website for any purposes.
This Website may not be modified, disassembled, decompiled or reverse engineered in any way. No part of the Website may be reproduced without our express permission.
While we strive to ensure that the availability of the Website remains high and maintain the continuity of the Website, the internet is not always a stable environment and we shall not be liable if, for whatever reason, the Website is unavailable at any time. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. We shall not be held liable for any failure to provide or delay in us providing a service through this Website resulting from any occurrence beyond our reasonable control including (without limitation) strikes, break-down of systems or network access, fire, explosion or accident failure of any third-party telecommunications or service provider.
We hereby grant you permission to access and use our website, subject to the following conditions:
- Not to distribute any part or parts of the Website, including but not limited to any website content, in any medium without our prior authorization;
- Not to alter or modify any part of the Website;
- Not to disable or interfere with any security related features of the Website;
We protect the personal data we hold from theft, accidental loss, corruption and other threats that would have a negative impact on our customers. These protective measures include:
- Not collecting personal data that we don’t really need.
- Destroying or anonymising personal data securely when we don’t need it any more.
- Only allowing our staff and our suppliers to process the personal data they need to carry out their duties.
- Encrypting personal data to render it useless to anyone who is not authorised to access it.
- Making sure that staff are trained on how to handle personal data safely and securely and are fully aware of their personal responsibilities.
- Binding our suppliers to the same standards and duties of care that we hold ourselves to.
- Protecting our websites, networks and IT systems from unauthorised access and from threats such as denial of service attacks, viruses and malware.
- Making periodic checks that all of these measures are working well and making improvements to them when we think we can do better.
- Ensuring backups are completed on a daily basis.
To deliver services to you there may be a requirement to use specialist companies that are based outside of the UK. In this regard, Inspired-IS is relying on the legal derogation that any transfer would be necessary for the performance of a contract between the individual and the organisation or for pre-contractual steps taken at the individual’s request. Inspired-IS will assess these companies and ensure that they meet the same requirement and safeguards as you would expect from Inspired-IS in the UK.
All IT solutions in use by the company are administered and controlled in the UK. All safeguards that are in place for the UK staff such all technical and organisational controls will be fully enforced